[NTLK] Battery rebuild

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 01:09:21 EDT

So, who in the US is doing battery rebuilds for 2100's? And how much is it
going to cost me?

I bought a "dead" battery from JK Sales for $7.00 and some tabbed 2500 mAh
AA's followed the instructions on the web and produced the crappiest piece
of crap ever crapped out of a crapper! Battery pack - destroyed. Batteries -
mortally wounded. There was a time when I was actually good at this but them
days are gone! Bad eyes, shaky hands, I think I'll stick to software from
now on.

So, I am in the market for a rebuild. I still have one weak battery pack and
one moderate battery pack. I'm aiming to get the weak one rebuilt.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)