Re: [NTLK] eMate screen contrast

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 03:18:51 EDT

There are two sliders above the keyboard. The left one is contrast. The right one is the volume. When I did my hinge repair I broke the volume slider. It wouldn't click in any more. So I cut a small section of tubing from a drink box straw and pressed it down over the stem of the slider electronic component and pressed the broken end of the volume slider plastic knob into the other end and it works again.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)