[NTLK] mushy screen MP 2100

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 08:19:02 EDT

The centre of my screen on the Messagepad is now looking a bit mushy, obviously something below the screen is not as it should be, and I have been following the archives on this to suggest that something radical ought to be done to get it back to what it was in the past. This is all beyond me, though, and everything is still working fine, as far as I can see, so is this likely to suddenly get worse and render the machine unusable, or what? It is certainly not quite as responsive to the pen as it was, so perhaps at some stage it will become totally unresponsive.

I wonder what people have experienced on this?

Oliver