Re: [NTLK] My last query about bluetooth.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 06:38:42 EDT

Hi Andy,

Thanks for sending the links through. My trouble is that with my modern phone I get all the way to the point of connecting to the internet, past scripting etc. before it fails. It actually connects but fails on negotiation.

I think I just have to dig out some old phones and try them one by one.

Stuart