[NTLK] Newton still thrills.

From: Joel M. Sciamma <joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 05:33:01 EDT

For some years I have been selling Newtons to arborists for
conducting tree surveys, loaded with (registered) copies of NewtDB
and some other utilities. The Newt has beaten out every other hand-
held platform for those who have tried it because it never loses data
and the battery life is so good.

I had a call yesterday from an IT guy who had been tasked by one of
my clients to develop another DB template on his behalf and, having
never seen or heard of the Newton before, had some small difficulties
in getting it working which we resolved in a few minutes, to his
obvious delight.

In the course of the conversation, I can only describe his state of
mind as being enchantment with this 'new' device. He had gone from
zero to creating a working database on a machine he never knew
existed and couldn't believe was such a pleasure to work with.

Enchantment - what more can one ask?

Joel.