Re: [NTLK] counting: NewtonScript tutorial on MS Windows and OS X

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 09:54:04 EDT

+1 for me. I have Vista and XP machines only. I don't have any serial
connectivity - my eMate is using ethernet to download/install from a web
server - but am going to get a Notwen adapter "real soon now". People pay me
in real life to do C# and database and web apps. If I can help a bit, I
will. If I can make something, I will. :)

I have spent some personal time getting a Waba implementation up and going
(since it's very Java-ish, and I used to do Java for $ as well), but have
not gotten that far - yet.