Re: [NTLK] The "iMoleskine" ?

From: Cantley, Bryan <bcantley_at_Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU>
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 10:36:28 EDT

A different point of view..
I am reminded by reading all these posts that Apple will probably not make
a device that only feeds us geeky few.... They would only do it for the
masses. So all this technical discussion of the underpinnings of the OS,
while a great read, is probably lost on the consumer component- which is
clearly, IMO, the way in which Apple [no computer] Inc. is moving.

I wonder if there might be some discussion on the less technical and the
more UI condition?

Just a thought :)

bryan cantley
    form:uLA dimension laboratory