[NTLK] Fwd: WTB - Newton MessagePad 2100 or 2000

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 17:02:24 EDT

Just saw this, in case anyone is interested (NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY):
Begin forwarded message:

From: emyesgee <emyesgee@gmail.com>
Date: Sun., 18. May.,`08 22:27:39:000 EDT
To: LEM Swap <lemswap@googlegroups.com>
Subject: WTB - Newton MessagePad 2100 or 2000

I am looking for a Newton 2100 (or upgraded 2000) in excellent working
condition. If you have one for sale, please could you let me know your
selling price.

Thank you.

Murali Golconda
2028 Lamego Way
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

LEM-Swap is for buying & selling Mac stuff. It is not a discussion
list. Reply to the person who made the original posting, never to the
list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM-Swap. Except for
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left
on hard drives (other than freeware) unless the original installer and
password are included.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments
valued at US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ - http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html - for
guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller
feedback at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback