[NTLK] counting: NewtonScript tutorial on MS Windows and OS X

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 12:34:52 EDT

May 19, 2008

I?can offer my technical communication services to the cause.
I?have some experience in documenting?software installation procedures and IT best practices.
As an added plus, Mr. Matt "Ducky" and I live in the same general neck of the woods, so further coordination of our efforts?may be?possible. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this matter further.? :O)

Very best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA