Re: [NTLK] Connection troubles

From: Steve Cook <mindstage_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 16:23:09 EDT

Thanks for the replies, everybody. I may have the nomenclature mixed up.
Whatever the newer connection utility is, that's what I'm using. The Pismo
is able to connect to the web via airport (on OS X) and ethernet (on OS 9).
Would my airport extreme base station serve as an adequate hub, as long as
both the Newt and Pismo are connected via ethernet? Do I still connect using
AppleTalk via Ethernet on both units?
Steve