Re: [NTLK] might give up on newton

From: Michael Manthey <michael_manthey_at_magicvillage.de>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 13:04:38 EDT

I remember that I experimented with third-party software and add-ons quite a lot, but eventually came to rely on the basic set of programms plus a very few, carefully chosen extensions and applications. There is excellent software to be had, and in many cases it was released as freeware or the code has been unlocked by the developers. It may be a false impression but I always felt that the handwriting-recognition was faster and more reliable with a relatively "slender" setup.

Michael Manthey
Koeln/Cologne - Germany
michael_manthey@magicvillage.de