Re: [NTLK] Help! Notes won't file

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 18:42:22 EDT

Hmm that means you have (or had) a corrupted soup (data file) on the
internal. There are several tools around that can (possibly) repair a
soup. One SBM utilities is one example. Another method to try rather
than manually moving each note to another store is to go into extras
then tap the diamond at the top and tap notes and (with only one card
inserted that you want to move all the notes to AND you have a full back
up of your newt and card or use a blank card) then tap the file folder.
  Now tap the card and file. It will move and merge the whole soup
(each note) onto the card. It is possible that you could move the
corruption which is why I say make sure you have a backup of everything
and if it don't work you can easily revert.

If it does work you can use the same method to move these notes back
onto the internal store (if you want to that is).

-Dan