Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtonTalk on LinkedIn

From: Simon Jensen-Fellows <sjf_at_myfanwy.com>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 20:16:57 EDT

It's sort of like facebook. But for grown ups. :-)
Instead of accumulating "friends'" you're accumulating "contacts".
It's definitely useful for business networking. When i was on the job
market, I got plenty of well targeted approaches from headhunters.
As a hiring manager, a LinkedIn profile is very useful in giving me a
little more information about a candidate.

Here's my public profile, to give you a flavour:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonjf

-Simon