[NTLK] Einstein on iPhone

From: Jason Lincoln <jlincoln_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 13:43:57 EDT

Well, I started out by ensuring that Einstein would build on the new
SDK. Then tried changing targets to see what would happen. I did
this for KLibs as well as Einstein. K Libs seems to build fine as a
static library using the new target which was sort of surprising to me
but since the BSD subsystem can be installed on the iPhone I thought
perhaps it would work. When building Einstein for the new target I
run into complications. There are two at the moment that I am
facing. One is with missing X11 header files and the other with the K
Libs dependency. Not sure why the compiler isn't finding the X
include files since I am certain the X11 SDK is installed and Einstein
did build cleanly before. I am sure it's just a configuration problem
in the project that I've caused. So far I haven't had any luck trying
to resolve the dependency with K Libs that Einstein has by creating a
new target, one that depends upon a new K Libs target for the new
target device.

Still, if anyone else is working on this I'd be happy to hear about
your experiences.

Regards,
Jason