Re: [NTLK] Newtway v2

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt <marcus.hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 06:02:11 EDT

Am 31.03.2008 um 04:28 schrieb Doug:
> Hi all,

(...)

> I'm ramping up production on v2 of the Newtway.

Now this is great news indeed. Just a minute ago I searched for my
stowaway keyboard and unfolded it. Unfortunately some keys
seem to be broken - the springs may have been worn down by the
pressure endured while the keyboard was mothballed.

Correction: this seems to have been a temporary effect, the keys
are coming up again.

Will there be a German driver for the Newtway? Will it even be needed?

> Newtway v2 will have its serial cable attached.

Good decision.

> Please consider this an informal request to NTLK listers for their
> opinion on one question: How long should the serial cable be? Please
> do not reply to the list. Email me at

Just shot you a mail.

Best,

Marcus