Re: [NTLK] Dead 2100 touch screen ?

From: Ernest Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 29 2008 - 18:47:01 EDT

There would be no missing this. The damage would be a physical
severing of the ribbon where it wraps around the top of the case near
the port door.
It is most peculiar to have total failure of the touch screen. The
foam under the ribbon at the contact with the logic board has been
suspected in some cases of jaggies, I usually turn it over when I get
this deep into a 2100.
This is a new problem, I hope it isn't age related.

Woody