Re: [NTLK] Smoking eMate

From: Robert Terhune <robert_at_useKJVonly.com>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 23:06:00 EDT

Most likely (hopefully) the DZ1 took all the brunt of the over-
voltage. It may actually still be good-- if you can find an
"approved" power supply, plug it in and see before you start
disassembling. If it doesn't work, replace only that part and try
again. My guess is that it will still work, but it may have
"sacrificed" itself if the over-voltage was too big.
The idea is that the DZ1 is designed to protect the eMate in exactly
your sort of situation.

-Robert

The King James Version Bible is the only true Word of God.
If you want to get to Heaven, you must read it every day and do what
it says.
For more information, please visit http://www.useKJVonly.com