[NTLK] Help with Blunt setup and a Pico card.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 25 2008 - 10:08:39 EDT

Hi all,

Sorry to post about this again, but I'm getting nowhere on my own.

The situation is this, I have installed Blunt 0.7.6, the package for the US 2100 and the two other NIE and Neo packages. If I choose preferences I can configure the card but on testing it generally says "No card found". If I remove the card, re-insert it and then do the test while the LED is lit on the card, it will be successful.

When I hit the discover button, the 2100 instantly reboots itself.

I do not have SysPatch installed (to my knowledge; there's nothing in Extensions anything like that name) and I've dropped down to v0.7.6 because of an issue with the Pico card.

Is there anything else I should attempt?

I also have completely removed Blunt 0.7.6 (inc. prefs) and installed Blunt 2. This actually allowed me to discover my mobile phone but I could never then connect to it and use it as a modem.

What am I doing wrong!

Cheers

Stuart