Re: [NTLK] [Poutine] Poutine and wines (Was Re: Test message. Are we still here?)

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 13:38:17 EDT

Well I for one would love to have a get together with you and other
Newt friends. Lets get something set up. I would think that anyone
in the northern St. Croix or Mississippi river valleys might be close
enough.

I have re-celled a couple of 2x00 battery packs for myself. My first
attempt worked but I had to do a lot of sanding to get the pack to
slide freely in the silo. It was also difficult to glue/weld the case
halves back together.
The second I just glued the batteries into the bottom of the pack and
left it open like the battery tray. A quick easy solution.
eMate battery packs are much easier.

Woody