[NTLK] How to tell if my wireless PCMCIA adapter will work/harm my eMate?

Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 12:44:15 EDT

I know that it's highly unadvisable to put a 3.3v wireless PC card into
the eMate.

However, on the back of the wireless LAN card I have are the words
"Power Rating: 3.3/5V". So, which one is it, 3.3 or 5?

Here's all the information I've been able to gather about this no-name
WLAN card:

FCCID: PANWL1102
Manufacturer: either CC&C or Gigafast? There's no trademark on the device.
Chipset: Realtek rtl8180
Radio: GCT

Here's what's printed on the device: IEEE 802.11b 2.4 GHz DSSS

It may also be known as a "Gigafast WF721-AEXR*".

Anybody know anything about this device and its compatability with the
eMate?