Re: [NTLK] iPhone SDK = Newton Touch?

From: Upaut <ipomoea.violacea_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 23:15:26 EDT

Wow it feels like ages since I last posted here... My last Newton project
seems to be taking an eon to complete...
But moving on... I am having a lot of trouble getting Einstein to compile
for the iPhone, anyone manage to get it to work?
I suggest if I, or another of our numbers, gets it to compile, we could just
zip up the working xcode project in its entirety and torrent it to each
other... That way we can all save on the $99...