[NTLK] FS eMate

From: James W. Bethel <jimbethel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 19:59:04 EDT

I have an eMate in mint condition for sale. It has the hinge spring repair,
battery re-celled, memory upgrade installed, bright backlight, original
stylus and power adapter. Also included is a 32mg linear flash card that is
read and write on the eMate. I can also include an Apple Stylewriter II
printer with cable and power cord that works well with the eMate if desired.
I am asking $120 for the total package plus shipping. I will ship to USA
addresses only.
Contact me off list if interested.
Jim Bethel
San Diego, CA