[NTLK] FS: Updated 2100/2000 List with iBook added

From: Brad Schmidt <brad_at_georgica.com>
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 19:23:47 EST

Hey all,
Thanks for all the interest in the stuff I'm selling. Looks like
things will be going to good homes! I'm sending this updated list of
what's available for everyone since I got a lot of mix and match offers:

CURRENT LIST:

Messagepad 2000
Battery Cage
Black Aftermarket Stylus
Original Silver Stylus
1 Dongle
4 MB Card
Slow Charger
MP130

UPDATED:

- I found the original box for the 2000 along with a ton of paper,
discs, etc. Don't know if it's worth shipping, but it's included.
- MP130 Backlight works after all. Dirty switch apparently.
- The 2100, 12 mb card, 2 blanks, fast charger, 2100 faceplate,
backlight, keyboard and case and 1 dongle are all sold.

There are a few offers in that I'm going back and forth on, one for
the 2K, one for the 130 - nothing finalized though.

ADDED:

I also have an iBook on ebay, but if a lister wants it I'd kill the
auction. It's the last and fastest version: 1.33 G4 chip, 12" screen,
1.5 GB RAM, CD-RW/DVD-ROM, 40 MB Drive. Perfect condition, comes with
Leopard, iLife '08 and Office '08 installed, but those were all
family packs and I can't include CD's. Does include original restore
CD's with Tiger and iLife '06 (I think). If you want to read more or
see photos email me off list and I'll send you a link to the auction.
The BIN was $565 but it's past the reserve price so that's gone.

As before, I don't want to use list BW, so please contact me directly
at schmidt.bc@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Brad