Re: [NTLK] FS - 2100, 2000 more....

From: Christopher Lee <clee_at_OISI.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 17:12:37 EST

Would you take $100 for the 2100 package?

Thanks!

Chris Lee
Technical Project Manager

OIS
Main Phone - 916.646.2020
Fax - 916.646.0207
clee@oisi.com

www.oisi.com

prohibited and punishable by swirlies. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete this e-mail immediately. In the event that this email falls into
the hands of an evil madman bent on world domination, please consider me
as one of the IT guys for your island fortress shaped like your head. I
don't ask too many questions and I can learn judo.

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I believe
that it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe that it
is better to know than be ignorant.
- H.L. Mencken