[NTLK] educational software

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 11:00:35 EST

I have a CD called eBase, the Educational Database for eMate, as it describes itself, which was brought out by the Scottish Educational Technology Council, or something like that about ten years ago. I vaguely remember using it then and it contains lots of scientific stuff that was far beyond me then, and no doubt now also. It is from that early period of enthusiasm in education for the eMate.

Oliver