Re: [NTLK] The future of Newton--What's your best vision?

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 08:24:50 EDT

I use Newton every day for note taking and as an e-reader. I works good in
full sun and in dark. To read an e-book on PC Tablet is difficult. I get
tired because of the strong backlight. On Tablet battery survives only 2-3
hours. It gets hot when intensively used.

E-paper devices don't have backlight. To read in bed is a problem.

Iphone is too small to it for note taking or as e-reader.

So, Newton, still going strong.

Show me a device which is more flexible.

John