Re: [NTLK] eMate Serial Connection Keep Dropping

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jun 28 2008 - 19:36:41 EDT

are you using classic or NCX? I have had an interesting experience
with an eMate>wifi>NCX. If I connect and some time goes by, even
though the eMate has not gone to sleep, I need to press a key or drag
the stylus across the display or it doesn't recognize that a package
is being sent.

Not your problem, I know. How large of a package causes issues with
your serial connection?

Woody