Re: [NTLK] 2100 and emate

From: Kostas Theofilis <roufianos_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 16:53:37 EDT

Hi,

I do not know any supplier of dongles in the West Midlands but I do
have a cable and dongle and I live in Birmingham. My macbook pro
connects perfectly with the Newton using a USB to serial adapter and
NCX.

So if you can come over here I would be happy to assist you to load
the packages you want on your Newt.
If you cannot come to Birmingham, you can send me through mail a
Linear card and I will load it with the packages you want.

Kostas