Re: [NTLK] Oh yeah?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue Jun 24 2008 - 17:50:43 EDT

On 24.06.2008, at 22:59, Ed Kummel wrote:
> Never mind that we just had an incredibly cold winter in North
> America and huge record snowfalls across the continent. As Al Gore
> said to a bunch of us the other day, these record cold spells and
> record snowfalls are actually caused by global warming. To which
> Jerry York replied, &quot;Jeez then I guess we better stop this
> global warming before we all f**king freeze to death, eh?&quot;
>
> - &quot;Fake&quot; Steve Jobs 3/24/08 blog entry

Reminds me of an argument on the radio a few years ago. It went
something like this:

Representative of some green organisation: "We are proud that we have
managed to reduce the use of gas per vehicle in California by 10% over
the last year."

Representative of the SUV owners organisation of California: "Yeah,
but we had 20% more cars registered in the same time, so all that
silly gas saving has gained us nothing. In the contrary, we are now
using even more gas."

;-)

----
http://robowerk.com/