Re: [NTLK] Put away rtf

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008 - 19:34:24 EDT

I don't think so.

for Mac users NCX can move some RTF files to Notes not Works, but I
think you are using Windows so hopefully smeone will know what tools
you can use.
The reason I say some is that at least on the Mac RTF files differ
from one app to another.

If you have ethernet working on the Newt then I recommend setting up a
web server on your PC then you can use Courier , Nethopper or
NewtsCape to install packages and use NewtsCape to view html formatted
documents (good as RTF I think) and save them to Works or as a Newtbook.

Woody