[NTLK] FYI for collectors

From: Jim Cheal <jimcheal_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 23:31:41 EDT

Hi my fellow Green friends,
I have had to start thinning my vast Newton collection which I
started back in '95 or 96, and thought the group might want to know
of an item of interest to fellow Newton owners.

It is an org. Newton MessagePad dealer display, which I was lucky
enough to score over 10 yrs. ago, new in the box when I got it, and
has spent it's only time out of it's org. shipping box in my A/C
smoke-free office. Moving into smaller office digs makes this a
tough item to offer for sale, but thought I'd let the folks know
here. I've been a steady reader of this list for many a moon,
although, I must admit, my Green time has been limited as of late.
My 2100 stills sits beside me on a daily basis though, and we get out
together often still !!

Just thought I'd share, just in case there might be some crazy Newton
collectors, like myself, still out there ?

eBay item # 230262516697

Thanks folks,

Jim

Jim Cheal