Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0 Free with Source Code

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 21:36:23 EDT

Paul

If there was ever going to be a Apple Newton Association I think you would
probably qualify for a life membership.

Thanks for all your contributions over the years. Hopefully one day there will
come a time when you can rejoin the community.

I'm sure most of us will wish you all the very best in your current and future
endeavours. If you're ever over this neck of the woods there will be a spare
room (or a mattress in the front lounge! Just depends if we keep having babies
or not) for you.

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch