Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0 Free with Source Code

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 14:03:32 EDT

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:
> I'm pleased to announced that ATA Support can now be downloaded
> in a free, unlocked version at:
> http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/

Quoting Lewis Carroll, "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

You still accept donations, yes? $20 is coming your way as soon as I can make the necessary PayPal transfers! Hey everyone: Don't forget, Paul has a "Donation" tab at the top of his website. Show your support by sending along a few Euros! The US Dollar being what it is, a dollar will translate to more value on his side of the pond. (did I get that right?)

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Jon Glass wrote:
> Although I don't see myself ever using this, I want to be at the front
> of the line, thanking you,

What?!

First thing I'm going to load it on is my eMate. I've been looking forward to read/write access to my eMate's card slot... for soooo long! This helps every eMate owner, world-wide... yes it does. No more searching for non-existent compatible flash cards!

Next: Definitely a standard app for my GPS Hiking Newton! Unlimited map and ebook storage! oh yeah! Can you ask for more?

You are the man! Expect a deluge of thank you's.

Ron

 --
Sent using My Yahoo! HTTP Transport

--