[NTLK] [FS]emate upgraded

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 19:04:36 EDT

hi Folks

I have an eMate that I would like to offer for sale
The eMate has had hinge repair done, a strong battery(re-celled with
2500mAh cells, has internal memory upgrade, adapter and original stylus.
Display, backlight and overall appearance are very good, the stylus
has minor damage on the plastic end. I am looking for $100 plus
shipping, in USDA $9.00 for USPS Priority.
Add wavelan turbo silver WiFi $20 This will allow email or connection
to NCX if you have a wirel;ess network.
Add 32MB linear flash, fully eMate compatible $55.
I will provide drivers necessary for wavelan card if you choose and
will also include a cd with original software.

Please make offers off list.

Woody