Re: [NTLK] GTD again, now with habits

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 17:21:44 EDT

Eckhart,

This is terrific. I've been toying with Nitch since you released the
first version (I switched from Flashpoint), but I didn't like having
to use two applications (Dates for to-dos and Nitch for projects), so
I had been using the web-based Remember the Milk. I see the new
version of Nitch will pull Priority 1 to-dos into its overview, which
should make it more handy. I think I'll give it another try.

Have you thought about any way to archive tasks that have been
completed, so at least you'd have a way to go back over what you've
done?

Thanks again for sharing this!

-M. Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.