Re: [NTLK] Use XML?

From: Eckhart Köppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Thu Jun 12 2008 - 15:36:58 EDT

On 12. Jun, 2008, at 22:10 , SteveCraft wrote:

> I did skim that before I posted. It seems a little obtuse.... I
> suppose that
> if I could implement a reader/writer on the Newt and a converter for
> Win/Mac, it'd be worth it. I need to dig into the available Newt
> development
> languages/ kits to see which one makes working it "easy".

If you like Ruby, you can also check the RDCL here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/n40hz/
http://n40hz.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/n40hz/trunk/rdcl/

I haven't had time to work on it recently and thus it is not
complete, but NSOF is indeed quite simple.

The reader/writer exists on the Newt already, it's the
protoStreamingEndpoint, and can be used for communications.

Eckhart