[NTLK] Pin-out of the screen connector

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 10:27:53 EDT

Did anyone ever bother to figure out what goes on in the ribbon cable
connecting the Newton MP2000 main board with the display module?

I would love to have some data on that connector, voltage, function,
maybe even timing.

I am asking because I got my hands on two LCD's that are exactly the
size and resolution of the Newton LCD, but with a *much* higher
contrast (they also support 8 bit color, but that is a whole different
story). It might not be a drop-in replacement, but it may be a way to
make the display readable again.

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/