Re: [NTLK] Apple Related Free Thought Association

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 06:51:11 EDT

~~~ On 2008/06/09 08:07, Ryan Vetter at physicalconstants@yahoo.ca wrote ~~~

> I thought I would pass this on to everyone...
>
> I have a new site, and it will contain some Newton
> related stuff in the near future. Here is a link to
> one of the recent articles:
>
> http://www.thisoldmac.ca/wordpress/category/nothingness/

Nice one Ryan. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.

One thing: no sign of any space allocated for the Pismo on your site,
despite its undoubted excellence as an example of how a laptop should be
designed. It's not that I'd contest your inclusion of the 5300 or the
iBook. I just want to suggest adding the Pismo. Among other things, I'd
point to its brilliant battery life, its easy accessibility for that
sometimes necessary, on-the-road upgrade or maintenance work, its flexible
connectivity, its satisfying aesthetic (the organic beauty of the Pismo is
unparallelled) and its handy right-hand slot that carries the CD/DVD drive
but can also take a 2nd battery (giving me a whopping 12 hours of continuous
use) or even a second HD on a sled. Surely all these features qualify the
Pismo for a place of honour amongst the Macs of the recent past, no?

</fanboy=OFF>

Shalom.

Christian

Pismo: so beautiful, you know you want one!
http://www.ahinfo-systeme.ch/quickime/PowerBook_g3.htm
http://www.lowendmac.com/webb/04/0329.html

Fight Spam. Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/