Re: [NTLK] Review: Newton Connection Tools for Windows

From: Albert <albotic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 10:39:35 EDT

I've been in contact with Andy Galluzzi the developer of this software and he suggested I try a lower ComPort setting, such as Com1.&nbsp; I tried, even though my computer said Com1 was in use already and it worked!!&nbsp; So those of you trying out this software with a USB-Serial Converter, and having difficulty with Win Vista, try Com1.&nbsp; I was only able to get the speeds for this at 57,600.&nbsp; I'll post more details as I review this software..