[NTLK] MP110 Notes Question

From: Brian Ball <bd.ball_at_live.com>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 12:11:21 EDT

Hope I don't sound too ignorant but here it goes.

I recently started using my MP110 (OS 1.3) which I purchased a few years ago off of ebay and have a question about the Notes. I have put several notes in a Business Folder. When I go to view a note in that folder, several notes are partially viewable and I can scroll through and see the first few lines of each note. How do I only view the single note that I want to see again. Pushing the dot between the arrows gives me a list but when I click the note I want to view it goes back to the same view of partial notes. The only way I've figured out to get around this is to file the note I want to view under unfiled to see the whole note. That seems a rather awkward way of being able to view the notes though.

If anyone knows where I could find the Manual for the MP110 could you post a link? I've only been able to find OS 2 manuals at Apple Support and I did not see anything at unna.org either.

Thanks!

Brian