[NTLK] emate battery rebuilds

From: laura deardoff <lauradeardoff_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2008 - 00:00:43 EDT

My school has 15 emates that we have taken the battery pack out of and at Batteries Plus the guy takes out the old batteries puts it back together with new rechargables. It is working great.

Laura Deardoff

Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. Phil 4:8