[NTLK] Newton Notes Sending Over WiFi?

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 14:53:01 EDT

I have (temporarily) given up on Bluetooth. I setup a WaveLan Silver Turbo
card, ran through Andy Hill's post to this list on setup, and have an eMate
setup in an adhoc (old style) network with manual IP config and no WEP
enabled.

With Bluetooth, my plan was to use Notes to write anything and then use
Bluetooth as a transport option to "beam" to another eMate, and also use it
as faux-serial for NCU connectivity. What would be the equivalent with WiFi?

Thanks.