[NTLK] Bluetooth on eMate Cant See

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 16:51:58 EDT

I have a 4mb eMate. I got my hands on a Sphinx Pico Bluetooth card.

In this order, I installed

Blunt-0.7.7.sit (eMate Blunt PKG)
Neo-0.9.4.sit
Nitro-1.1.sit

Using Eckhardt's "Bluetooth Setup" app, I configured it to use my Pico card,
and clicked [test], it tested fine. However, the eMate had only discovered
my Bluetooth-enabled Vista PC, which is about 2' away. It did not discover
the other 8 devices in the office.

The Vista PC can see/discover the other 8 devices in the office, but cannot
see the eMate.

What did I mess up here? I know I'm not the first to try this out....

Thanks.