Re: [NTLK] [OT] loan of Vista Home Premium disk

From: Michael Farnham <deathstalker13_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 27 2008 - 13:45:59 EDT

If the disks are at fault then Acer should replace them with a
working set.

Does the laptop meet the minimum system requirements for Vista? Maybe
they gave you a 64-bit OS recovery disk for a 32-bit system. I'm just
guessing here cause I use OS X.

I don't know about anyone "lending" you Vista, but maybe you could
check out some free alternatives. I hear Ubuntu is a great system
that gets updated regularly. Also, you can order a CD from their
website for free (but it take a couple weeks to get to you).

~Mike