[NTLK] Subject: Re: back up to PC card?

From: Jeff Kidman <imjafj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 23:03:51 EDT

Sonny,
Thanks for answering, but I just had a chance to look at the card again.
It's a flash ATA card, does that make a difference?
Also, when I say a blank slip comes up, I mean empty, there's no place to type a name or use the stylus.
There's an i that doesn't do anything and the X to close the slip.

Can I not backup to the ata cards?

Jeff

-------------------------

Greetings Jeff,

> So, I got the flash PC card going ok.
> Can I back up to it?

Yeah, you can make ONE backup of what is on your Newton to the card.

>There's a backup option, but it only brings up a blank slip?

The blank slip is for you to name it.
I use several cards and use to make backups once a day/week or month.
Depending on the importance of the info on that Newt...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung