Re: [NTLK] [OT] TiBook power supply

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 20:06:35 EDT

John,
I have not personally replaced the tip on a PowerBook power supply so cannot comment on your specific problem. I did have a bad PowerBook power supply and, as luck would have it, it was on a TiBook G4/550. I bought a replacement 65w power supply from powerbookmedic.com and my Grand Daughter is still using the same computer and power supply today. I recently needed a main battery for a Pismo and got a high capacity model from the same supplier. Their service on both purchases was outstanding.
I am not affiliated with the above merchant in any way or form other than as a satisfied customer.

Good Luck,