Re: [NTLK] Using NewtonMail software for modern electronic mail

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 12:48:35 EDT

On 7/24/08 12:43 AM, "Lord Groundhog" <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:

> ~~~ On 2008/07/23 00:23, Frank Gruendel at newtontalk@pda-soft.de wrote ~~~

"Or a tiny daughter that looks up at
you with bright eyes and says "I love you, Daddy" because she means it and
not because she wants something from you."

We would get the source code long before a 25 years old daughter looking at
own father with bright eyes would say "I love you Daddy" because she means
it and not because she wants something from you. I hope what I write here is
not true. Life shows it is.

Concerning the source code, I am frustrated too. But as Christian says we
have to be happy. In the end we have the best software ever made.

John