[NTLK] Yet another article about failed technologies

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 03:01:12 EDT

But with a twist!

Ed
web/gadget guru
Never mind that we just had an incredibly cold winter in North America and huge record snowfalls across the continent. As Al Gore said to a bunch of us the other day, these record cold spells and record snowfalls are actually caused by global warming. To which Jerry York replied, &#39;Jeez then I guess we better stop this global warming before we all f**king freeze to death, eh?&#39;

- &#39;Fake&#39; Steve Jobs 3/24/08 blog entry