Re: [NTLK] Email

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 17:35:27 EDT

I don't know about Small talk.....

My experience with Daniel's add ons for Nethopper is that they work
best on the same store as the Nethopper application.
Further I prefer to go through a site such as <Skweezer.net> when
browsing with the Newton.
Personally the only browsers that I consistently use are NewtsCape and
Courier. Courier is fast and text only. NewtsCape though slow is
able to navagate many more sites than NetHopper, and has other
advantages such as saving a web site as a Newton Book.

My preferred email client is Mail V.

Woody