Re: [NTLK] Pissed Off Emate/cameras

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 00:54:34 EDT

I still have most of my 35mm film cameras. Contax 167MT, Contax 139,
Contax G1 with 3 lens, Various lens for the Contax, mostly Ziess
anywhere from 16mm to 300mm. I still have two Rollei 35's with the
lens that pancakes into the body, a couple of other Rollei 35mm
rangfinders. I have sold off all my 645 stuff as printing was insane
in Regina (50-60 a roll) I was sending them to Toronto for most of
the time I had it as printing was 15-16 a roll. I also have several
digitals :-)